We are looking for SAP Business Partner for our customer, which is a well-established and reliable brand in the health sector.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably from Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering or related Engineering departments,
- At least 3 years of experience in business analysis in SAP or similar ERP solution,
- Experience in software development cycle, testing and retrieval processes,
- Ability to coordinate advisor teams and key users,
- Knowledge of Process Management and Process Analysis,
- Good command of English.
- Fullfill the tasks as a connection between SAP key users and consultants on the following issues;
- Performing business process analysis and ensuring improvement of processes,
- Identify user needs,
- Ensuring improvements to existing functions or activating of new solutions,
- Coordinating the process of preparing Functional Design, Technical Design and Test Documents,
- Checking the suitability of system design to user needs and making process improvement suggestions,
- Coordinating key users to perform functional tests throughout the software development process,
- Providing first level user support,
- Manage user needs (Change requests, Adaptations, Authorizations) and regularly report to the manager,
- Taking part in the management of SAP projects,
- Ensuring the realization of business processes by identifying opportunities that increase productivity and added value.